Get Started Today
Chris Slininger, DC, DCCJP
Diplomate in Chiropractic Craniocervical Junction Procedures
Executive Director and Instructor of the Advanced Orthogonal Institute
Chair of the Strategic Planning Committee of the ICA’s Council on Upper Cervical Care
Dr. Slininger joined the U.S. Army Reserves after high school and served overseas in Kuwait during Operation Iraqi Freedom as an Engineer. He continued his military career as a Training NCO in the Medical Corps, serving for 9 years. While in the service, Dr. Slininger completed his Bachelors of Science from Eastern University in St. David’s, Pennsylvania as an Athletic Trainer. He worked with many athletes and teams on proper training techniques as well as rehabilitation and prevention of sports injuries. He went on to receive his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life Chiropractic College West in Hayward, California where he focused his studies on Upper Cervical Chiropractic Care. Upon graduation in 2013, he moved to Florida to attend the Advanced Orthogonal training program and began work immediately at the Pierce Clinic of Chiropractic.
Dr. Slininger moved his practice to the Upper Cervical Center of Brandon late 2017. He joined the Upper Cervical Center of Brandon to expand the reach of upper cervical care into more regions. Dr. Chris Slininger is a Diplomate in Chiropractic Craniocervical Junction Procedures through the International Chiropractic Association’s Council on Upper Cervical Care and is the only Certified Advanced Orthogonist with this degree. He continues to push for clinical excellence in every area of his practice and the upper cervical specialty.
Dr. Slininger’s vision to see the world have access to the incredible health changes that come through upper cervical care has inspired him to dedicate much of his career to the development and expansion of the upper cervical procedures. He has developed internship training programs used within the Advanced Orthogonal Institute’s internship program, ensuring other doctors and students are highly trained and refined in the care of their patients. He is also the Executive Director and Instructor at the Advanced Orthogonal Institute, where he and his team teach doctors and students from all over the country the Advanced Orthogonal procedure. He currently serves on the Chair of the Strategic Action Committee of the International Chiropractic Association’s Council on Upper Cervical Care. He is the owner of Strategic Solutions for the Upper Cervical Practice, consulting with upper cervical practices on strategic planning and growth.
- Executive Director of the Advanced Orthogonal Institute – 2017 to Present
- Board Member of the Advanced Orthogonal Institute – 2014 to Present
- Instructor in the Advanced Orthogonal Institute – 2014 to Present
- Member of the International Chiropractic Association 2017 to Present
- Member of the ICA’s Council on Upper Cervical Care – 2016 to Present
- Chair of the Strategic Action Committee of the ICA’s Council on Upper Cervical Care – 2017 to Present
- Served on Board of Directors of the of the ICA’s Council on Upper Cervical Care – 2017-2018
As a dynamic and engaging speaker, Dr. Slininger continues to teach the public and health care providers a number of health topics on the craniocervical junction, brain health, nutrition, fitness and performance. Specific seminars include:
- Heal Your Brain, Heal Your Body
- Eating Perfectly Without a Plan
- The Healing Power of a Peaceful Mind
- The Search for Superman: Maximize Physical Performance
- Activate Your Brain Through Sensory Immersion
- Mind Over Matter: Anatomy and Physiology for Movement Therapists
To access his webinars or request him as a speaker, go to DrChrisSlininger.com.